the price promise: is price "matching" sufficient?

Kmart's new TVC (wonderfully done, I must add) advertises their Price Promise campaign.* I'm sure must of us are familiar with Bunning's "Find a cheaper price, we'll beat it by 10%" promise, so I'm curious to see whether Kmart's "price match" is sufficient?

What Kmart does have going in its favour is a curiousity-rousing TVC, but in these so-called 'harsh economic times' I don't think that novelty is enough, you need to deliver something better, different or more affordable.



*I don't have an online link to the commercial so keep your eyes peeled; it features individuals in domestic settings talking about how people make promises they don't necessarily intend on keeping. If anyone knows where to find it online, let me know!

1 comments:

Shalina Vadivale said...

Hi there, I like your blog and writing style :)

Do you happen to have Twitter?

Post a Comment

top