Shameful Neglect: Never Again

I have neglected this little place of my own Internet goodness for far too long. For no reason either. It doesn't do me any favours and I like having the blog so from now on, I'm going to write on it.

It's weird the things you learn by NOT writing or acting. I've keenly read Zac Martin's blog for many months and he's partly responsible for me wanting to start one in the first place. Though I've never met you, well done on your new position Zac. Really good stuff! Then there's the advice and support of a really good friend.

Oddly enough though, it's a guy I went to school with who popped into my work at Herringbone and asked why I wasn't posting anymore. The guy confessed to having minimal interest in marketing/advertising/communication/blogs and lived for engineering or whatever other more accepted brown person thing he's doing, but said he genuinely liked the fact that someone he knew had started up a blog.

So, I'm back. And planning to stay =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top